This week is dragging. How is it only Tuesday?! However, since it is, in fact, Tuesday… it’s time for Ten on Tuesday.
1. Do you do any volunteer work? Not really, but I always say I’m going to. I really WANT to find something, but what I want to do is something that actually involves people, and it seems like most of the volunteer work I come across is building/painting/landscaping or else office work, which is usually during the work day when I, well, work.
2. Do you have night and/or morning ritual? Not really!
3. Would you rather exercise or diet? Why? Ha, neither. The only way I’ve been able to lose weight is through dieting, but it sucks. I always wish I liked exercise, but I’m just not motivated unless I’m working out with a friend.
4. If you would rather exercise, do you prefer going to a gym or working out at home? A gym, for sure. I have a little gym in my apartment building and there’s one across from my work, too, so I use those or take classes. Left to my own devices, I will never, ever just work out at home.
5. What do you think is a huge waste of time? Um, honestly? Watching sports. Don’t kill me. I just don’t get it.
6. What is one way you save time? Trying to multi-task on everything ever.
7. What is your current obsession? Nutella. I go through phases where I find myself eating it out of the jar. NOT good.
8. What is a current obsession you can’t wait to pass? SLEEPING. Winter makes me SO tired all the time and all I want to do is sleep. I need to get over it.
9. Are you currently reading a book? If so, what book? Would you recommend it? I’m reading Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen. Clearly, I have wonderful (and mature!) taste in reading material.
10. Since we had the 90s question last week, what’s your favorite songs from 00′s? I don’t know – I rarely listened to mainstream music in the 00’s. I was obviously too deep and emo (ha!). But really, I can’t even think of anything right now.