I feel like this blog has become nothing but me doing Ten on Tuesday every week. I really am planning on fixing that. I have a few blog posts rolling around in my head, but I just need the time/energy (mostly energy) to get it together. Right now, I’m watching the Amanda Knox movie on Lifetime. She went to my school and studied in Italy just after I did, so the story’s always hit pretty close to home. Just watching the scenes of Italy in the movie is hurting my heart a little because I miss it so much.
Anyway. Without further ado, I bring you this week’s Ten on Tuesday, hosted by Roots & Rings.
1. What are your thoughts on Valentine’s Day. Do you love it? Hate it?
I don’t care either way. If I’m dating someone, I like to at least acknowledge it by spending time together. If I’m single, I’ll drag a girlfriend out with me or something.
2. What is your favorite romantic comedy?
I’m pretty partial to Love Actually.
3. Meg Ryan & John Mellencamp: what’s your first reaction?
I think their relationship is weird, but not as weird as it would be if I found out, like, Justin Bieber was dating Cher or something.
4. All time favorite poem or quote?
I have a hard time picking favorites. Here’s a poem that had a serious impact on my life, though.
5. What’s the longest amount of time you’ve gone without sleep? (like consecutive hours).
On my recent trip to Europe, we woke up at around 9am on Wednesday. We didn’t sleep that night, as we were stuck in the Dublin airport overnight thanks to the snow. We went to bed around 2 or 3 a.m. on Thursday night/Friday morning. In the interest of being totally honest, I did take a quick nap in the Brussels airport on Thursday – but not more than 30 minutes or so.
6. What color ink do you prefer to use?
I don’t really care.
7. Share with us a blog that you recently found and fell in love with (and link us!)
I’m liking yes and yes lately.
8. If you could be on a reality TV show which one would you choose?
Anything that allows me to live lavishly and laze about all day.
9. Mountains or Beach?
I live in Seattle, where we have easy access to both… but I’m all about the beach. The REAL, non-Seattle, white-sand amazing beaches in warm places.
10. With the Oscars around the corner, what’s your pick for best picture?
I’m bad at movies. I don’t even think I’ve seen most of the films that are up for Oscars.