It’s that time again… play along! Thanks as always to Chelsea!
1. What is your cleaning style like? Ha, pretty much nonexistent. Kidding… sort of. I HATE to clean. Like really hate. I wasn’t raised to have to clean up after myself (seriously, my parents are awesome, but stuff like that kind of made me grow up lazy) so it’s not something I’m in a great habit of doing. I get in moods where I must CLEAN ALL THE THINGS but I wish they happened more often. This is making me feel bad about my laziness!
2. What is your favorite thing to add to an outfit to take it from casual to classy? I don’t know that I’d say “classy,” per se, but I love scarves and I’m newly into earrings again.
3. Do you like stormy weather? If I’m inside and have no need to go outdoors, absolutely. It’s perfect movie/nap/fireplace weather. If I have to be out in it? OH HELL NAW.
4. What is your favorite cold treat on a hot day? Ice cream or iced coffee. Or, preferably, both.
5. What is your favorite warm treat on a cold day? Coffee. A nice warm latte… yum.
6. Who is your favorite animated character? I don’t know that I have one. I’ve never really been that into animated things, even as a kid.
7. What do you keep your jewelry in? I have an… apparatus of some sort on my bathroom counter on which I hang my necklaces. I also have this giant shell on which I keep my earrings, but I keep meaning to get something nicer and more organized for them. And then I have the jewelry box my grandpa made for me for my birthday a few years ago. It’s a pretty simple wooden jewelry box but has a lot of sentimental value now that he’s passed.
8. Do any of the rooms in your house have a theme? Not remotely. I’m not quite that advanced in my living/decorating.
9. Do you watch any interior design TV shows – if so, what is your favorite? Not really. My mom watches a lot of stuff like that, and when I’m at my parents’ I get sucked in, but it’s not something I ever really choose to watch on my own.
10. When was the last time you did something risk-taking? Right now. Any way I could possibly proceed with my work situation is risky. And I hate it because I am SO the opposite of a risk-taker.