1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be? That’s a toughie. I don’t watch that many movies over and over, but I’ll say Empire Records. It unfailingly entertains me after all these years, so I think it’s a good choice.
2. Let’s say someone wrote a screenplay about you; what actor/actress would you choose to play you and why? I get told I look like Natalie Portman all the time (I don’t see it), so she’d have to play me.
3. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in theaters? I actually don’t remember what it was. I know it was a Disney movie, and I have a vague recollection of my mom saying it was Snow White or Pinocchio or something.
4. Did you ever make out at the back of a movie theater in middle school/high school? No! Even when I’d go to a movie with a boyfriend, we’d actually watch the movie. I didn’t ever want to do anything “bad” for fear of getting caught.
5. Are you a Netflix-er, Blockbuster-er or a Redbox-er? (Or none of the above?) Netflix, although I’m bad about actually watching them when they come. My parents use Redbox, though, so I use it when I’m with them.
6. Name one actor/actress who you would give anything to have a dinner date with. I don’t think there is one… For as much celebrity gossip as I read, I don’t actually get that seriously interested in them.
7. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen? Oh God, Freddy Got Fingered. That awful Tom Green movie. For some reason my friend and I – AND HER DAD – saw it when it was in theaters. We walked out after about thirty minutes. I think I’m still traumatized.
8. Do you sneak snacks into the theater when you go? When I think of, heck yes!
9. Movie theater popcorn: love or hate it? I’ll eat it. Sometimes I’m in the mood for it, but it isn’t something I have to have every time I see a movie.
10. What is the all-time best Disney movie in your opinion? Oooh, that’s hard. It’s been awhile since I actually sat and watched a Disney movie… I’ll have to think about this one!