1. How do you pronounce the word aunt? Does your pronunciation rhyme with ‘haunt’ or ‘can’t’?
It rhymes with can’t.
2. Do most of the people in your life know you blog? Or are you partially or totally anonymous?
No, most of them don’t. I haven’t quite figured out how to bring that up in conversation… it’s not something I’m actively hiding, other than from coworkers. I just don’t really want to plaster it all over Facebook, either.
3. When you grocery shop, do you prefer to bag your own groceries or do you like it when the store bags them for you? Paper, plastic, or reusable bags?
I want them to bag them. My grocery store of choice doesn’t have a self checkout, so… yeah. I try to remember to bring my reusable bags, but I prefer plastic when I forget.
4. Do you have a green thumb?
Not so much.
5. If you watch the Food Network, which chef/show host is your favorite?
I don’t watch it enough to have a favorite!
6. Do you like to take baths? Do you take them very often?
I do! Very much so.
7. What color are the walls in your kitchen?
Um. I’m not sure how I’d describe it. Cream…ish/yellowish? I’m in an apartment and I’m not allowed to paint, so they’re all the same.
8. Do you prefer to dine outdoors or indoors?
Indoors, usually. If it’s perfect weather and not windy, outdoors can be fun.
9. Describe your ideal weather.
HOT. SUNNY. A nice breeze – but not one that makes it cold – is appreciated.
10. If you could learn any foreign language, which would you choose to learn?
I want to re-learn Spanish. I took Spanish classes from 8th grade through junior year in high school, then for two quarters my sophomore year of college. I should be fluent, but I’ve forgotten most of it. It’s on my list of things to do eventually.