1. When you are on a plane and the kid behind you is kicking your seat, what do you do?
Complain to whoever I’m flying with and/or do nothing. I’m not very confrontational, and I know that the parent(s) can only do so much to control their kid. I’d be annoyed, but that’s about it.
2. What food that you KNOW is bad for you and you shouldn’t have, but you love/eat it anyway?
Salt and vinegar potato chips. Bagels. Pizza. Chocolate. Everything I ever want to eat.
3. What is your favorite book of all time?
Of ALL TIME?! That is way too hard. I will always have a soft spot for The Time Traveler’s Wife, but I also love Prep. And there is something about The Wonder Spot that gets me every time.
4. If I came to visit you in your town, where would we eat?
There are so many amazing restaurants here I haven’t even tried yet, so that would definitely be on the agenda. They keep popping up in my neighborhood but parking is so atrocious that I can never get motivated to try them out.
5. You have 500 dollars and 40 minutes to spend it at any store you want. Where do you go?
I’d either buy a ton of books on Amazon or I would go to Target and buy everything.
6. What blog do you read every day/the most often?
That’s hard. I read my Google reader almost every day and pretty much read all of the blogs I follow every time I log in.
7. What’s the longest you’ve ever been stuck at an airport?
Ugh. When my friend and I went to Europe this past winter, we were stuck overnight in the Dublin airport due to snow. I think we arrived around 11am (which was way early for our flight but we were trying to be on the safe side because of the stupid snow) and left the next day around 8am. It was not great, although we did make a new friend!
8. What’s your daily makeup/face/cleansing routine?
Cleansing, just soap. I know, I’m terrible. I have okay skin, though, so I don’t plan on changing anything. As far as makeup, I always wear eyeliner (usually black liquid eyeliner) and mascara, and often eyeshadow if I’m not lazy. That’s about it.
9. Where is your farthest away friend?
I have friends all over the place, but the farthest are probably my cousins (I call them “cousins” but they’re more distant than that in reality) in Italy.
10. Where is your favorite place to go hiking (or to enjoy nature)?
I am not a big fan of hiking, which is unfortunate because the Pacific Northwest is full of places to hike. I prefer enjoying nature on a sunny beach with soft, white sand and a good book.