Yes, I realize every post on my blog is Ten on Tuesday and I never bother to write anything else. I write a lot of blog posts in my head, if that counts? Yeah, probably not.
1. What colour are your toenails painted?
A very bright pink, thanks to the amazing pedicure I got on Friday after work with a coworker.
2. What colour are your fingernails painted?
They’re not. I don’t paint my fingernails because not only does the paint chip off, my nails actually start falling apart. It’s not great.
3. What is your favourite brand of nail polish?
I don’t think I have one. I really don’t put that much thought into it.
4. As the norm, do you DIY your nails or get mani/pedis?
I get a pedicure, like, once or twice a year. My toenails are always painted, but usually it’s a DIY job.
5. Have you ever had a gel mani? Do you recommend it?
I have not.
6. What is the last movie you watched on television? (TV, Netflix, Redbox, etc.)
I really have no idea, but I have a few on my DVR that I need to watch, including Sons of Perdition. I’m fascinated by Mormon fundamentalists and can’t wait to watch it… I’m just really bad at actually sitting down and paying attention to a whole movie.
7. What is the last movie you watched in the cinema?
I think The Green Lantern. Before that, Something Borrowed. I don’t get out much.
8. Is there a movie that everyone talks about as if it is a classic but you haven’t seen?
Casablanca. Schindler’s List. The Hangover. Every Other Movie That You Think Is A Classic. <— I'm keeping Chelsea's answer, because it is 100% exactly how I would've answered. I haven't seen anything I “should have.”
9. What is your favourite movie soundtrack?
Oh, this one is easy. Empire Records. <— I'm keeping that answer, too! Empire Records is the best.
10. Have you ever seen a movie and thought it was better than the book it was based on?
Nope, not that I can think of.