This week’s Ten on Tuesday questions are hosted and created by Chelsea at Roots and Rings. Head on over there to play along!
1. What is your favorite brand of shoes? I actually don’t have a favorite brand. I’m not a very brand-y person and I just buy whatever is cute and affordable. Emphasis on “cute” – I try not to be one of those “not brand-y” people who end up just looking super frumpy.
2. How old were you when you learned to tie your shoes? Probably four or five or so? I have a very vague recollection of learning, but I’m not sure about my age.
3. How do you feel about freckles? I think they’re cute! I don’t have freckles, but I quite enjoy them on other people. Especially on the nose. Actually, one weird thing I think is really cute is when guys have freckles on their nose. This might explain why I’m dating a ginger.
4. I can count to ten in ___ languages. English and Spanish. That’s about it. I used to be able to do it in Italian.
5. What is your favorite store-bought ice cream flavor? Chocolate. Always chocolate.
6. Were you in ballet or gymnastics as a little girl? I was in gymnastics. I kind of sucked, though. I remember one year everyone in my class moved up to the next level… and I had to stay in beginners. I did it from second grade through sixty, but I quit when I moved out here.
7. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character? Oh, I haven’t watched Sesame Street in… a really long time. I don’t know if I have a favorite!
8. What’s your bedtime? Whenever I get tired. Usually around 11 or so.
9. Do you have any jewelry that you wear every single day? Just my watch. It’s the only thing I wear every day and I feel completely naked without it on.
10. Who is the bug killer in your household? I live alone, so… no one, because I’m afraid of feeling them crunch or something if I kill them. Sometimes I also get freaked out that if I come at a bug, it’ll like… jump at me and get in my face or something. EW. When the boyfriend is around, it’s his job… but luckily I haven’t had that many bugs in my apartment this year.