1. What is your dream vacation? I have so many. I’d love to go back to Italy and see everything. I want to go to Australia and Scotland and Hawaii and New York City and Montreal and everywhere. I’d love a trip where I could do some of the touristy stuff, but also get a feel for what it’s like to be a local.
2. What has been your favorite trip so far in your life? I don’t know if it counts as a trip, but studying abroad in Rome. We went on a lot of weekend trips and explored new places, and the whole experience was just amazing.
3. If you and one of your best friends could go anywhere in the world for one week, where would it be and why? It depends on the friend! I did recently go to Europe (Rome, Paris, London, & Dublin) with one of my closest friends, and that was awesome. I’d love to go somewhere sunny and warm with my BFF, where we could hang out in the sun, drink tasty drinks, and ready stupid YA series all day long.
4. Have you ever booked a trip using an online deal? How did it go? Nothing beyond buying plane tickets online. I don’t think that really counts as a deal.
5. What’s your favorite thing to do while you’re on vacation? It depends where I am. I love just people watching and exploring and finding cool things to look at. I LOVE places with a lot of history to explore.
6. Have you ever missed an opportunity to take a trip that you regret? Nothing comes to mind, actually.
7. You travel far away from home and get stranded with no way to buy anything, what’s the one thing you can’t live without? I WOULD JUST DIE. I couldn’t live without contact solution, for one thing, but that’s just one of many.
8. What’s one of your favorite traveling memories? Visiting my Italian relatives while studying in Italy.
9. All included resort or backpacking? Why? I’ve done the backpacking thing and I think I’m sort of over it. I’d do it again if it was the only chance I had to travel, but I’d prefer actual hotels and suitcases. I don’t necessarily need an all-inclusive resort, though.
10. Are you more of a lie on the beach kind of person on vacation, or do you prefer to see the sights? I like a good mix of both! I need time to sit back and relax, but I definitely like to get out and explore everything.