1. What is the worst compliment you have ever received? Hmm, that’s a tough one. Nothing really comes to mind, other than people who constantly tell me how much I’ll love looking young when I’m older. I know that – but that doesn’t mean I like being 26 and mistaken for 14 regularly. I guess that’s not really a compliment but whatever.
2. Did you/would you tell everyone the name of your baby before they were born, keep it a secret, or not choose until after they were born? I don’t really get the secret thing, but I’ve also never been pregnant/had a kid. I could see myself not picking a name officially until the baby is born, though. I worry that I’ll be one of those parents who cannot pick a name for days and days and my poor kid will just be hanging out without a name.
3. What is your favorite candle smell? I don’t think I have a favorite. Anything that smells good.
4. What is the best birthday/Christmas gift you received when you were pregnant or the best birthday/Christmas gift you gave a pregnant person that was really appreciated? I have no answer – I’ve never been pregnant and I’ve never given a pregnant person a Christmas/birthday gift because it’s only recently that people in my life are starting to get pregnant.
5. Who was your favorite teacher? I had a few instructors in college I really liked. One left to go to law school and become a lawyer and the other went back full-time to the other university he worked with. I also had an instructor my senior year of high school – when I took classes at community college – who was twenty-five , tattooed, and sarcastic. It makes me laugh now how young he was.
6. What is the best game/activity you have ever played at a baby shower? I’ve only been to a couple baby showers so I am not the authority on this, but I like the one where you have to guess how the mom-to-be will answer certain questions, and if you get the most right you win.
7. What was your major in college and did you end up using it in your career? My major was Communication. I don’t necessarily use it, but I do use the fact that I have a degree. I’m in recruiting so it sort of applies but I probably would’ve been better off being a business major or something.
8. What is a beauty product you swear by? My $1 e.l.f. liquid eyeliner. Seriously. It’s ONE DOLLAR. And it doesn’t smudge all over the place.
9. What is the kindest thing a stranger has ever done for you? When I was t-boned back in college, I had three amazing witnesses who stopped and talked to the police and everything. Nothing about the accident was my fault and it was awesome that they all took time out of their day to make sure I wasn’t dead (seeing as the woman who hit me clearly didn’t give a crap either way) and give the police the story. I sent them all cards afterwards to thank them.
10. If you could recommend one new baby necessity, what would it be? I really don’t know. No babies here!