1. I finally have my own header. It certainly isn’t anything amazing but I decided to start playing around with Picnik and see what I could do. I’m pretty excited about it and can’t wait to play around with headers, images, and other fun things to help promote this blog.
2. I don’t get trick-or-treaters in my apartment building so I’m enjoying a very relaxing night in with the internet and my DVR. We got lots of adorable kids today at work (children of employees, of course) so I got my cuteness fix for the day.
3. I’m considering doing the whole “NaBloPoMo” thing. Considering. Do I even have enough things to say every day for a month?
4. Really, Kim Kardashian? Really? I know that by talking about it I’m just keeping the flame alive, but really? I feel like I can be judgy because I’m 99% sure the whole thing (marriage, divorce, all of it) was for publicity’s sake anyway.
5. I don’t love the new Google Reader format. No, I don’t really think anyone cares, but I had to throw a fifth thing in to round out this very exciting list.