Wow. How is it November already? I really have a hard time believing it’s already almost the end of the year.
Today would also be my grandpa’s 86th birthday. He passed away back in 2004, but it’s nice to remember him. ❤
Anyway, without further ado, it's time for Ten on Tuesday. This week's questions are created and hosted by Chelsea at Roots and Rings.
1. What is your favorite month? I used to say May because it’s my birth month and the middle of spring, but we don’t really get “spring” here. I also kind of like December because of Christmas.
2. What is the best candy to get while trick or treating? Oh, I loved all candy when I used to trick-or-treat. I don’t discriminate! I still go to my parents’ and steal candy from my brothers after Halloween.
3. What kind of pen do you use? Whatever is available, as long as it doesn’t smear too much. I’m a lefty, we have to be careful about these things!
4. You go to a new Italian restaurant, what is your go-to order? That’s hard because there are so many yummy choices. Probably some sort of pasta with tomato sauce or margherita pizza, but it really depends.
5. If you could choose to have any celebrity’s hair, who’s would you choose? I don’t pay enough attention to be able to answer this. I’ll have to think about it.
6. What’s your favorite board game? I’ve always liked Scrabble, although I can’t remember the last time I actually played it anywhere other than my phone (Words With Friends!). The Game of Life is fun, so is Trouble.
7. Do you know how to play poker? I actually have no idea how to play. I don’t think I’d be very good at it, either.
8. What do you think about Old Navy commercials? I don’t watch commercials if I don’t have to. Most of what I watch is on the DVR or else I watch TV while also playing on the internet/reading/etc. and ignore the commercials. That said, I find them pretty annoying when I do catch them. I got that one song (the vacay sway or whatever) stuck in my head way too often when it was on.
9. What hurts worse- a stubbed toe or a paper cut? A stubbed toe, usually. Unless it’s a really bad paper cut.
10. What’s your favorite kind of pie? Anything that isn’t fruit. I don’t love warm fruit, like in apple pie or what have you. I’ll eat pumpkin pie or any sort of chocolatey pie.