It’s that time again – this week’s Ten on Tuesday questions are submitted and hosted by Chelsea at Roots and Rings!
1. What’s your favorite television show for each day of the week? I don’t actually watch TV on the night it’s on – that’s what my DVR is for! I was trying to answer this but I’m having a really hard time remembering what shows are on what evenings.That’s just sad.
2. How many times do you wear your jeans before you wash them? It depends, but usually two or three. Is that gross?
3. What is your favorite pasta shape? It depends what I’m in the mood for! They’re all very different to me. I’ll always have a soft spot for elbows but I also love penne and rotini.
4. Do you read newspapers? Sometimes. I don’t tend to buy them because I read most of my news online, but if my boyfriend buys one I’ll steal it and read it.
5. Do you sleep in socks? Not usually. I will if I’m really cold, but otherwise no.
6. Favorite genre of movies? Drama, probably. I like comedies as well.
7. How do you feel about wrestling? I don’t think much about it. It’s obviously all fake and I think it’s pretty dumb so I just don’t pay attention.
8. Should men pluck their eyebrows? I guess if they have a really huge unibrow some plucking might not hurt!
9. Do you have dimples? I don’t have really pronounced dimples, but if I smile a certain way sometimes you can see them.
10. Do you like to camp? Not particularly. I know that’s weird since I live in the Pacific Northwest, but it’s really not my thing.