This, my friends, is my 200th post on this little blog. I’m pretty proud of myself – that’s kind of a big deal! Of course, I’m still my lazy self and instead of celebrating post #200 by actually, you know, writing something, I’m participating in Ten on Tuesday. This week’s questions are from Lauren From Texas and hosted by Chelsea at Roots and Rings.
1. What are your pantry staples? Pasta is probably my main staple. There is probably something wrong with that.
2. What are your refrigerator staples? String cheese, yogurt, coffee creamer, apples. Seriously, those are the only things I always have on hand. In case you couldn’t tell, I don’t cook very often.
3. You already look like Heidi Klum (or your favorite supermodel). Now, what are the top three non-physical things you would change about yourself? I would get rid of my anxiety issues right off the bat. Then I would give myself a talent of some sort and become one of those amazing, warm, awesome people you just love instantly.
4. What’s holding you back from your dream job? (If you already have your dream job, how did you get there?) The fact that I don’t know what my dream job is yet.
5. You have $500 to spend but it has to be on one item only. Go. A plane ticket somewhere warm.
6. What is something that you are embarrassed to admit you buy on a regular basis? Junk food. I feel like I always have salt and vinegar chips or Cheezits or something terrible-for-you in my apartment.
7. What’s in/on your bed every night? Me! Also, often, my stuffed dog that I’ve had since I was two.
8. What is a non-necessity item that, no matter how expensive it gets or how tight your budget is, you will always find room for it? Wow, I actually don’t know. Not an item, I guess, but coffee is probably my answer.
9. What is the weirdest sandwich you’ve ever made? I don’t think I’ve made any weird sandwiches, actually.
10. Would you rather: Be banned from Pinterest forever, but gain a million captive Twitter followers; or, never get on Facebook again but gain five thousand blog readers? I’d probably handle being banned from Pinterest better than never getting on Facebook again. Pinterest is awesome, but I like to stalk everyone on Facebook. And I would just ask everyone to post awesome Pinterest finds on Facebook for me.