1. What are you doing for Thanksgiving this year? I believe I’ll be having dinner (well, “dinner” because it’ll be lunchtime) with the boy’s family then actual dinner with mine.
2. What are you most thankful for this year? Oh, everything. I may be an unemployed bum, but I have a lot to be grateful for. My family, friends, and boyfriend and the amazing amount of love I get from all of those people. My apartment and car and savings account and laptop. Not having cancer. Having medical insurance (at least for now). Everything.
3. Do you have any traditions on Thanksgiving? The parade? Football? Long naps? Long naps are, like, a daily tradition in my life. I don’t really have any Thanksgiving traditions, other than the meal.
4. Is it called stuffing or dressing? Is it in the bird or a separate dish? Stuffing, and it’s a separate dish. I’ve actually never heard anyone call it dressing. Is that a thing?
5. Do you cook? Nope. Not on Thanksgiving, at least.
6. What is your favorite dish? Mashed potatoes, hands down!
7. What is your dessert preference? My mom makes this chocolate pudding thing every year and it’s delightful.
8. What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory? I’m actually not sure I have one. Nothing is coming to mind, at least.
9. Do you plan to shop on Black Friday? Ehh… not really. I shouldn’t spend the money, there’s nothing I really want to buy, and I really dislike crowds. I did get my TV on Black Friday a couple years ago, though. That was a good idea.
10. What are you most dreading about Thanksgiving this year? Just the getting from place to place. I’ll be in the car/driving a lot.