I think it’s been awhile since I’ve participated on Ten on Tuesday! I’m excited to get back into the swing of things – it’s hosted, as always, by Chelsea at Roots and Rings. Go play along & link up!
1. What are 3 things that are on your Christmas wishlist?
I need a new watch, I need a bluetooth headset, I want new scarves, something to hang on my wall, etc. ALL THE THINGS. No, I don’t even really have much of a list this year.
2. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
I don’t know! This is hard. I like most of them. I do have an affinity for Silent Night, Carol of the Bells, O Holy Night, and Silver Bells.
3. Do you have a favorite band or singer that sings it especially awesome?
4. Have you heard about the website goodreads?
Yes. I use it mostly just to track what I read, not so much for the social networking aspect.
5. What are 3 books you want to read?
Oh man, I don’t know. I have a ton of books sitting on my shelf that I need to read, but I’m suddenly lazy about reading.
6. Do you hunt deer?
I don’t, because I don’t hunt anything. My boyfriend’s family does, and we had some pretty delicious venison the other night. I don’t even know who the hell I am anymore.
7. Have you started Christmas shopping? Are you completely finished?
I’m actually 99% done right now. The only thing left to buy is something for my boyfriend’s parents.
8. Did you shop on Black Friday? What was the best deal you got?
Nope. I went to Target briefly with my mom to pick something up, but we didn’t really do a lot of shopping.
9. What’s one holiday tradition your family has?
Eating ravioli and pasta on Christmas Day.
10. How many blogs do you read? Do you subscribe/unsubscribe often or do you purge every once in a while?
I read ALL THE BLOGS. I don’t even know, but there are a ton I’m subscribed to in Google Reader. I’ll unsubscribe to something if I notice I’m never interested in reading or if I’m just regularly skimming the posts.