Hello, Tuesday! Of course, that means it’s time for another round of Ten on Tuesday, thanks to Chelsea of Roots and Rings. Go link up!
1. How do you eat your eggs? Fried eggs creep me out, so mostly just scrambled. Or in an omelet.
2. Do you volunteer? Indeed I do. I’m part of the Junior League of Seattle so most of my volunteer work is through that organization. I also spend a lot of time in the hereditary breast/ovarian community with volunteer work with Bright Pink and now FORCE.
3. What’s your favorite brand of jeans? I have both really expensive jeans and really cheap jeans. My favorite pairs are Sevens and Citizens… but I also really love my $9 Forever21 jeans. Don’t judge.
4. What was your child’s first word? Or what was your first word? My first word was dada. I also like to think I’m awesome because while my brother’s first word was duck, then socks, his next word was “Sissy” before he ever said mama or dada.
5. Can you french braid? I cannot. I always wanted to learn but I’ve given up on that dream!
6. Do you prefer wide rule, college rule, or blank paper? College rule. Wide rule is too big, but I can’t write straight if there are no lines.
7. Is there a specific treat do you always make during the holidays? No, because I’m lazy and I don’t really bake.
8. Do you have a KitchenAid mixer? Do you want one? I don’t have one. I sort of want one because I think I would bake more often if I had one!
9. What kind of computer do you use? It’s a Dell Inspiron 1525. I feel like a lot of people hate on Dell, but I’ve seriously never had an issue with any of my Dell laptops.
10. Favorite Christmas movie? Does Love Actually count? Because… that. Or Elf. And I have a soft spot for all the Rudolph movies. And A Christmas Story.