Happy Tuesday! This week’s questions are created and hosted (as always!) by Chelsea at Roots and Rings. Go link up and play along!
1. What is your favorite online-only store? Does Amazon.com count? Probably not, but that’s my answer because I don’t think I use any other online-only stores… unless you count Etsy. Does that count?
2. Do you enjoy wrapping gifts? Kind of, but I’m really bad at it. Like… embarrassingly so.
3. What is the temperature in your city today? My phone says it’s 39 degrees.
4. What time do you eat dinner? I’m sort of an old person, so I hate eating late. My boyfriend tried to get me to wait to eat dinner at 8pm the other night and I wanted to die a little. I prefer around 6 or 6:30.
5. Will you be making New Years Resolutions? Not really.
6. How old is your oldest pair of shoes that you still wear? From college, probably 2005ish, so… six years? Wow.
7. Do you have any restaurant phone numbers saved in your phone? I do not.
8. What is your favorite and least favorite letter to write in cursive? I barely remember how to write in cursive!
9. Do you know any good riddles? Sadly, no, but I want to read other people’s answers to hear some!
10. How do you feel about snow? I think it’s really pretty, but I find it really annoying when I have actual things to do. Seattle kind of shuts down if it snows so you end up stuck at home for days on end, which is irritating.