Happy Tuesday! This week’s Ten on Tuesday questions are created and hosted by Chelsea @ Roots and Rings so go link up and play along!
1. How do you feel about Groundhog’s Day? I have no feelings about it either way. I don’t actually believe a groundhog seeing its shadow can predict anything about the weather and actually have no idea how that whole thing came about. I should probably Wikipedia it, actually.
2. What color are your fingernails right now? (Bonus points if you include a picture.) They’re actually not painted. I like having my nails painted but they chip almost immediately no matter how good the polish is, so it’s often not even worth it.
3. Do you like riddles? I find them entertaining sometimes but I’m never very good at solving them.
4. When you were 10, how old did you think “old” was? At your current age, how old do you think “old” is? When I was 10, pretty much everyone was old. Nowadays, old is actually old. 70s or 80s or older, probably.
5. Do you wish on stars? Nope.
6. Do you recycle? Yes, obsessively. I am that person who will take out something you just threw in the trash can and move it to the recycling.
7. On a scale from 1-10, how good of a cook are you? I don’t really cook very often. I wouldn’t say I’m a bad cook, I just don’t do it often. 7?
8. Do you color your hair? Professionally or at home? I don’t – and never have – but am going to have to start soon. I’ve officially found at least four gray hairs so if I find many more, it’s dye time.
9. One a scale from 1-10, how do you rate your manners? For the most part, pretty good. I’m not perfect and I’m no etiquette expert by any means, but maybe an 8-9? Like, I don’t know the exact way to hold a fork and place my napkin just-so in my lap, but I get by without being disgusting.
10. Who are the last 5 people you have texted? The boyfriend, the best friend, my mom, a breast cancer gene friend, and a former coworker.