And yep, in the interest of getting myself to actually post, I’m being boring and doing a list. Deal.
1. I am seriously obsessed with job hunting/resumes/cover letters. Like… beyond the scope of my job, because obviously I deal with those things since I screen candidates all day, but I’m obsessed with doing them for other people. I want to create resumes for people and edit their cover letters and teach them how to interview. I need to figure out exactly what I have to learn and how to market it and make it happen.
2. I am 26 years, 8 months, and 14 days old. I learned that today thanks to our new HR system at work. ALSO, this is mind-blowing (for me): today is the day my first high school boyfriend broke up with me. February 10th, 2000. That was TWELVE YEARS AGO. I can’t even.
3. Is it just me or is EVERYONE PREGNANT? As I was telling my mom last night, I truly don’t feel old enough for everyone I know to be having children. That sounds so… adult. And it weirds me out.
4. This is pretty much the last month I have with my boyfriend actually living in the same state as me. I’m not okay with this. I am, however, okay with the idea that this is the final deployment and almost the end of his military career. THANK YOU BABY JESUS.
5. Gay marriage is almost legal in Washington state. I love living somewhere that actually values equality. Enough said.