It’s been a little while since I’ve done this! I may do another post later for Scintilla but we’ll see. Either way, happy Tuesday! And happy first day of spring!
Now go visit Chelsea and link up!
1. Should we keep doing Ten on Tuesday? Yes! I try to think of questions to submit all the time but I’m so not creative.
2. How do you pick out your sunglasses? I have two pair of sunglasses that I wear. One was a gift from my mom, the other pair was free with a purchase a year or so ago. I like big sunglasses but otherwise I just find ones that don’t look stupid on me – which is hard because I think I look weird in sunglasses.
3. Do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? Not really. I don’t get that excited about “drinking holidays” because I can drink whenever I want and I hate the pressure to have Big Plans. And I don’t have any real ties to the history of St. Patrick.
4. Name 5 movies that you will never get sick of. Empire Records. Mean Girls. Clueless. Love Actually. Why can’t I think of a fifth?!
5. Name 1 book that you will never get sick of. Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld, maybe. Or The Perks of Being a Wallflower even though I’ve sort of outgrown it.
6. Do you know any sign language? I don’t. I took a few classes in it as a kid just as something cool to learn, but that was a million years ago.
7. What is your favorite kind of Girl Scout cookie? Thin Mints. Hands down.
8. Are you handy? (Can you fix or build anything?) Not even a little bit, unfortunately.
9. In what form do you prefer your potatoes? (Baked, mashed, au gratin, hashbrowns, twice baked, etc.) Oh lord, if it’s a potato, I don’t even care. I’ll eat it in any form. Absolute favorite: French fries. Close seconds: hash browns, mashed, baked. Certainly wouldn’t turn down au gratin or anything else, I just haven’t had them as much. God I love potatoes.
10. Do you believe the saying “actions speak louder than words”? In a lot of cases, I’ve seen it prove itself to be true.