Happy Tuesday! As usual, go link up for Ten on Tuesday, hosted by Chelsea at Roots and Rings.
1. How do you feel about April Fool’s Day? I don’t like it. I really don’t like pranks, for the most part, so it doesn’t really do it for me.
2. Do you like birds? They scare the crap out of me! I am seriously one of those people who will duck and run if a bird even seems like it’s swooping toward me. Sheer terror.
3. How often do you wear your hair in a ponytail? Whenever I’m lazy, so… fairly often. I try not to because my hair is weird and pieces of it stick out and look ridiculous if I put it in a ponytail, but sometimes it happens anyway.
4. Do you believe in love at first sight? Not especially. I believe you need to actually know a person to love them and you don’t know a person just from seeing them.
5. What is your favorite appetizer? Bruschetta is the first thing that comes to mind.
6. What is your favorite brand of heels? I don’t really love heels, to be honest. I have a few pairs of boots with heels that I wear, but actual shoes that are heels… not so much.
7. Are you a picky eater? Not as much as I used to be. Nowadays I definitely know my preferences, but I can suck it up and eat most things. I do have pretty averse reactions to seafood and a few other things, though.
8. Is there a tv show you like that nobody ever talks about? Ha, most of them! I watch a lot of Degrassi; no one normal watches that.
9. Do you prefer hot tea or cold tea? I wish I liked tea more. I’ll drink it if I have to, but I don’t really have a preference between hot or cold.
10. Gale or Peeta? (If you don’t know how to answer, read The Hunger Games.) Neither. Finnick all the way. If you don’t know who I’m talking about, read Catching Fire. Immediately.